There comes a point in life where you no longer care if there’s a light at the end of the tunnel or not. You are just sick of the tunnel. You don’t care if your dark cloud has a silver lining or not. Because you have quit seeking for it. You no longer believe that things will fall in place for you the way you wished them to. And that’s the time when your heart crashes.
But what is the next thing you should do when you face such a setback? Just sit and be disappointed that things didn’t happen your way? No. The road to achievement is often paved with failures, and with pain. What separates those who ultimately succeed from those who don’t is not the frequency or even importance of these failures; it is the ability to find insights in those obstacles, to heed those hard lessons with humility, and to harness those moments of adversity to help you develop the wisdom and resilience that will propel you forward on the journey to your dreams. We all lose hope at some point or the other in our life but that’s not how life goes on. You have to gather yourself together and remind yourself the purpose for which you started it in the first place. You have a dream to live. And what’s more? Nothing should prevent you from achieving that dream. Maeve Greyson said ‘No one has the power to shatter your dream unless you give it to them.’ Now and again all we require is somebody to remind us that we are strong. We have enough strength to confront everything that comes our way and surrendering is not an option for us. And just because you couldn’t reach your coveted goal in your primary endeavour, it doesn’t mean it is the end of it. Always keep in mind, that even a diamond was once just a stone yet with enough pressure and time, became stupendous and spectacular. You are that diamond.
All you need is that spark within you which will spur you to keep propelling yourself towards your dream. All you need to do is to follow your instincts and have faith in your capabilities. First and foremost, be true to yourself and realize that the most important thing in life is how you work towards the achievement your dream. You fail only when you stop trying. Never be hesitant to fail because only those who try have the ability to face a failure.
Here are top 7 quotes to motivate you to never give up,
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”– Winston Churchill
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”– Confucius
- “I never lose. I either win or learn.”– Nelson Mandela
- “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.”– Samuel Beckett
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”– Earl Nightingale
- “Nothing in the world can take the place of perseverance. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost legendary. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Perseverance and determination alone are omnipotent.”– Calvin Coolidge
- “Seek patience and passion in equal amounts. Patience alone will not build the temple. Passion alone will destroy its walls.”– Maya Angelou
So keep reminding yourself, ‘No matter how hard it is or how hard it gets, I am going to make it’ and you are halfway there.