1. Stay hydrated: – Keep yourself hydrated is the best method to stay fit and healthy as we all know our body is made of 90% water which is the basic requirement of our body which helps in carryout different body functions like ingestion, digestion. So this is the most important and easy thing to carry out in our routine to keep away diseases. 5-10 bottles per day help in improving the glow of the skin and digestion power of the body. Eat fruits which contain maximum content of water.
2. Meditation: – The second easiest deed to maintain the proper functioning of the body. Meditation has become the most required thing these days. Everyone is getting busy in their work that no one has the time to meditate. So everyone should take out time from their busy schedule which is must to meditate alone in the silent place to know ourselves properly inside out which relax the mind and thus body for proper functioning.
3. Surround yourself with positive people: – Positivity is the strongest power which provides you strength and confidence to complete your task and make it easier for you to reach your goal. It helps you to see the bright side of the life. It motivates you, inspires you, give courage to face the challenges of the life and always lead to success rather than failures.
4. Maintain calories: – Cut down to the processed foods, sugar, salt, oils and avoid overeating of the food. Always eat according to calories. Always avoid high calories foods in diet. Have proper balanced diet which includes fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and protein for proper functioning of the body with proper calories as more consumption of more calories than requirement increase the body weight and amount of fat.
5. Avoid fried foods: – Fried foods are high in calories which are very dangerous for the health as fried foods increase the accumulation of fat in subcutaneous as body fat which makes person heavy which welcomes a lot of heart diseases and breathing problems. So it is better to avoid fried foods and try to opt substitute as light snacks.
6. Physical activity/Walk: – Physical exercise or walk is very necessary for maintaining good health as it helps in controlling weight which further cure diseases which occur due to more weight as walk helps to relax the mind, improves body functions and regulate central nervous system.
7. Stay stress free: – These days the tension and stress are getting increasing day by day everyone is getting so indulge in their busy schedules that no one has time for their health. So it is very important to prevent stress and stay stress free by listening songs and divert mind to positivity to lead successful life.
8. Believe in God: – Pray to God who always helps you to show the right path when no one else is with you and in confusion it always makes you stay on the path. God is the hope for eternal life. The one who believes in God are likely to be more generative and cooperative than Non-believers. Believing in God gives you strength and inspires you to the right path and makes you a successful person.
9. Yoga/Exercise: – Yoga and exercise are very essential these days as especially for job people who have to sit the whole day at the same place. They are more likely to get fat easily due to their routine. So not only job people but everyone should make routine of yoga and exercise to fresh and relax the mind, to improve digestion and detoxifies the toxins which further help in proper blood circulation and also cure so many diseases.
10. Sleep: – Proper sleep of 8 hours is very important for the proper functioning of central nervous system which is the main center of the body and makes you feel better. It helps you to improve memory, help in maintaining proper sleep cycle, makes you more creative, helps in improving grades , increases concentration and also lower the stress level.