Warren Buffett’s top 10 Rules for success and to achieve something in your life
How to success in your Life, here are the way warren Buffett says.
1. Find your passion- Keep trying new things. Think about what you really think when you have nothing to do when you are alone.The next time you feel energized and strong and like the best version of yourself — the you that you wish you could be all the time — pay attention to what you’re doing *in that moment, Write it down and put a daily achievable goal to achieve success.
2. Hire well – Hire those people who have Integrity, intelligence, and energy to put into the business.
3. Don’t care what others think-As long as you know the fact don’t pay attention to anybody no matter if agree or disagree with you. ” I’m no genius. I’m smart in spots– But I stay around those spots.” tom Watson Sr. Founder of IBM
4. Read, read, read- Warren Buffett read 5 to 6 hours daily. Read about the topic that you like the most. Sometimes the technical think which we find hard to read, are the most productive and informative in our life.
5. Have a margin of safety- Do what you are capable of and don’t put imaginary achievements into practice.
6. Have a competitive advantage- Try to bring some uniqueness to what you are doing. Observe others and find out the qualities they are missing that you can apply.
7. Schedule for your personality- List out your day as per your personality. Things that you think will be productive and that bring out the best of you.
8. Always be competing- Try to find out what made you fail and learn from them. Find out what caused you and other in your industry to fail. Improve them by putting your effort putting little extra time. The more you fail not repeating the more you learn.
9. Model success- There is always a person who inspires you, it may not be the person from your field but anybody. Learn their qualities and apply them little by little in your life.
10. Give unconditional love- To yourself and the people around. Never doubt your and credibility of other. You can always inspire people by lifting them up.