Overweight is a problem faced by many people ranging from young to old aged people. The leading causes of being overweight include eating junk food regularly and lack of control on the intake of calories into your body. Being overweight may make you feel uncomfortable, and at times it gives you low self-esteem. Individuals with unmanageable obesity are always on the lookout on how to lose weight fast. However, you should be very careful on the method you choose to use if you wish to lose weight fast and safely because slimming very fast in a short period may cause unwanted health issues to most people. Undertaking a fat loss diet plan is one of the natural weight loss programs recommended for quick results. You may opt to accompany the diet plan with some basic daily work outs for quicker results.
Is it Possible to Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks?
Losing 20 pounds in 2 weeks in a matter of only two weeks may appear to be a huge target to achieve. It can only be difficult if you use the wrong weight loss method. Not to worry about that because I have got the best diet program for you. The good thing about the diet program is that signs of weight loss begin to show from the first 5 to 7 days..
5 Foods That Help You Shed Pounds
Nutrition may tend to come and go, but the ingredients below have got the power to see you through to a healthy future:
- Plant based proteins: As shown by research, vegetarians tend to have a low LDL or unsuitable blood pressure, body mass, and cholesterol index. The good news is that plant based proteins such as chickpea, beans and lentils can take the place of meat in your meals. They are packed with more fiber and antioxidants.
- Friendly fats: Unsaturated fats as those in avocados, nuts, fatty fish and olive oil help in lowering bad cholesterol. It is therefore advisable to stick with a quarter of an avocado, an ounce or handful of nuts and about a table spoon of olive oil per serving.
- Alternative fats: Chickpea flour, coconut flour and almond flour as compared to standard flour provide a different texture and taste, and they are gluten free.
- Creative condiments: Low-calorie condiments such as hot sauce and mustard can be added to many foods. The trick on this is that the more the flavors, the more you get satisfied with fewer calories.
- Snacks with short ingredient lists: If you love to snack, consider taking meals with fewer parts. You may opt to buy snacks such as beanies or Caliber among many others to reduce your rate of calorie consumption.
Best Weight Loss Advice You’ve Never Heard
Choosing the right foods is not enough, the following diet tips should be followed:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat high fiber foods.
- Don’t Skip breakfast.
- Get more active.
- Eat regular meals.
- Use a smaller plate.
- Cut down on alcohol.
- Don’t stock junk food.
- Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits.
Why You Should Exercise Everyday
As diet is being considered, exercise is also important to make your diet plan successful. If you are not used to vigorous exercise, then consider doing some light exercise to burn more calories. You must at least do 30 minutes of exercise each day for successful weight loss. You may take into account starting your workout with some warm up such as moving your shoulders clockwise or anti clockwise followed by rope jumping, walking or running and finally allow your body to cool down.
Drinking a lot of water is essential since it helps you feel a fool and also plays a big role in boosting your metabolism. You might have come across the so called ‘ miracle pills.’ Don’t focus much on these because they take longer to work or might require exercise. However, there are those pills that do not need exercise to work.
I believe that this article will help you reduce extra weight on your body. I, however, recommend that you use the natural way of losing weight. Come up with a well-planned diet program and perform regular work outs. Slow and steady wins the race!
Get more information on this on ( http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/weight-loss-guide/Pages/successful-diet-tips.aspx)